Friday, July 15, 2011

CHA Summer 2011- SCrapbook Releases

If you are a scrapbooker, papercrafter or artist, take your cute little tush over to this site:
CHA Summer 2011
and check out the new releases from some of your favorite companies. They have all the tags set up for you and they link everything to the most current site. I LOVE THEM for that!!

So far, my favorite releases are:
Jillibean Soup (everything)
Echo Park (Apothecary)
My Little Shoebox- loving the 3D accent sheets that they are putting out
Little Yellow Bicycle- very decent lines this time around...
Prima (some amazing flowers>>>as usual<<<)
Teresa Collins (like a few of the lines....especially the Haunted Hallows line)
Bella Blvd. (fun fun fun lines)
American Crafts (love the Amy Tangerine line and lots of the new ones).
**3 Bugs In A Rug are back in action as well as Queen & Co. with some new festive lines. Cute.**

Some disappointments:
Basic Grey (my all time fav go-to company.... not so much)
Crate Paper (fabulous winter release... not so fabulous summer release... I just don't get the colors... one of their lines is named "RaNdoM" and that is what this whole release is to me)Making Memories... feels like a repeat
Pink Paislee... nothing there for me
BoBunny.... out of 7 lines, I only can see myself buying some of the Fall line....

So there you have it.... my 2 cents on the new releases....
Fancy Pants... I do lile Oct 31st but will pass on the rest (the color pallette is just not for me)... which makes me sad... it is another go-to company for me.

No comments: