Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Kevin!!

(I reallllly wish I could've been with my brother when he met Don Mattingly.... that was his childhood idol and so it was mine too.)
So Kevin turns the big 40 and I got to spend some time with him recently. I have so many memories of growing up....lots of fun, laughter and fighting (but mostly great times).... couldn't imagine growing up without my big brother Kevin. He was always great with advice and money and taught me all I know about sports. He was protective and loving and a great older brother. He is now a loving, proud father and great provider for his awesome family. I miss being in California with him and Ali and the kids everyday. Can't wait until we can get back together with them. Hope you have a great one Kev!!!
Love,
Bay

No comments: