Sunday, July 27, 2008

I 'VE BEEN TAGGED!! ;)

I have been tagged by my sweet friend http://cindytobey.blogspot.com/ (and yes... I reeeealllly need to learn how to do the little link thingy... I once knew how... now it is gone!)

Ten years ago:
Wow... I was a fulltime xray tech at Glendale Memorial Hospital and just started dating Trafton... we were together for almost a year at that point. I was driving a Mustang 5.0 (my dream car) and living at home still with my Mom... but I think I was desperately wanting to move out with my friend Cheryl Scannell (now Pacheco). I didn't have a clue what scrapbooking was and had yet to even step into a Michaels. :) I have come a loooong way in 10 years! :)

Five things on today's to-do list:
1. Church (we have finally found one we LOVE)
2. Laundry...UGH!! and bills.... double UGH!
3. Finish some scrappy deadlines that are hanging over my head.
4. Cook dinner.
5. Try to stop arguing with my hubby!! he is being a knucklehead!! :)

A snack I enjoy:
I love crackers... I can eat a whole box... so I try to avoid snacks... crackers and milk chocolate is a close second. :)

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Give to our church.
2. Pay off our house and buy a new one as well.
3. Help out family.
4. Pay off kids' college funds.
5. Creat my very own scrap room!!
6. Travel.... I can go on all day...

Places I have lived:
1. Pasadena, CA
2. South Pasadena, CA
3. La Verne, CA

I'm tagging:
Tiffany
Shawn
Cindy

1 comment:

Cindy Tobey said...

It's nice to learn more about you chickie! You had a Mustang?! That was once my dream car...and yet there is a mini van in my parking spot. ;)