Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lovin' the new shows on TV...



I am not a HUGE TV watcher... but in the last 6 months or so... I have been catching up on some reaaally good shows!! I watched the first season of Dexter and am seriously in love with him... in a twisted way. :) So he is back this weekend... YEAH !
My newest love is the show FRINGE... gotta love Joshua Jackson... he is just as adorable as always....
But so glad to see Grey's Anatomy return and LIPSTICK JUNGLE!!! Love those shows... among many others... now I just have to find time to watch all of them!!
What shows are you guys guys diggin' this season? Anyone catch the new 90210? Come on... you can tell me!!

2 comments:

Cozart Family said...

Hi, are you guys coming to gorman this weekend?

Kristin Hayne said...

We have soccer and WAlking With the Dinosaurs... WAH!!! I wish we could!! PLus we are getting together with Mike Hawkins and Leah on Sunday... busy/fun weekend! But have fun and BE SAFE!!