Friday, April 29, 2011

I KNOW I KNOW

NINE whole days ( or has it been longer?!?!) since my last post. :( Boo on me. I have been working lots.... lots of days off for the kiddoes (on my only day off....) and a field trip with Landon's kindergarten class to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. I have been busy... we are in for some snow sometime this weekend so will upload some new pics from the zoo and Easter... I just wish there were more hours in the day... or a clone of me that I could send to work. I want to be creative (and have been... a little). Made a few of those necklaces that I wanted to make and am set on doing this wall hanging for the boys' room.I have all the goodies for it and reeeeeaaaaallly want to break into this new line of boy paper by Crate.... Here is the link to make your own:

Here at the Crate Paper Blog


See you a bit more this weekend hopefully.... Trafton is away for 3 days so that means I get to play!! YIPEE!!

No comments: