Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ventura Getaway...


So Friday... my sweeeeeet honey tells me to pack an overnight bag and be ready to leave by noon. I was so shocked and happy to be getting away (much needed after a hectic summer and some tragic losses lately)... and we went up the coast to beautiful Ventura beach!

We ate crab legs and had drinks by the fire pit... took long walks on the beaches and watched fireworks from our room at night. It was truly a dream come true!!

Thanks honey for a wonderful getaway!! We needed it! Let's do it again next month!!

So back to reality for me!! Appointments all week and lots of scrappy stuff to catch up on... I will have some fun news in a little bit... just have to get the go ahead to announce it... stay tuned!

7 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Ooooh how cool Kristin!!! What a nice time to spend with the hubby. Can't wait to hear your news too! I can't keep a secret-don't know how you do it.

Cindy F said...

Sounds dreamy! Love those kinds of surprises.

Mimmers49 said...

Awe, what an amazingly romantic thing!!! What a great pic, I bet it was super relaxing!

Cindy Tobey said...

What?! What news?!

What a sweet hubby you have to wisk you away like that! Glad you had a nice weekend away!

Cindy Tobey said...

What a sweet hubby you have to wisk you away like that! I'm glad you had a nice weekend away!

...and what news chickie?! I can't wait to hear!

Cindy Tobey said...

What a sweet hubby you have to wisk you away like that Kris! I'm glad you had a nice weekend away!

...and what news?! I can't wait to hear! :)

twinsand2boys said...

What a great guy! Cant wait to hear your news.