Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stampin' Up Party....

This is a very cute set that Mason LOVED... I think it was the truck that got him.
Super cute bday set... I love cupcakes... and I added the chipboard heart. We used diamond glaze on the cherries and it was ADORABLE!!!
Did I really need another Christmas set? Well after these tags I did!! GEESH!
I am not known as a stamper.... although I love doing it when I get the chance.... so I thought I would be SEMI-safe at my friend Lissa's Stampin' Up party. Umm..... WRONG!! $150 later, I am the proud new owner of 3 stamp pads, 4 new tools, patterned paper (their Halloween line was too cute to resist...) and multiple stamps. I am such a sucker for it all!! Especially since that is where it all started for me. About 14 years was my first taste of stamping and creating and it evolved into scrapping. So thanks Lissa for making me spend my money... LOL... and for a fantastic time with the girls.... I need that more than I know sometimes!! Love ya!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Kris! LOVE the new stuff! I am really fond of those cupcakes! YUM!!!! Hope all is well at your edge of the world!! :)

Unknown said...

hey girl! sorry i havent been here in so long! love your new blog pic, youre just beautiful! AND WOW. i did not know that stampin up had such cute stamps! I love what you did with them! Must have been a fun party! :D