Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hellllo!!

Hello everyone! I am slowly recovering this past week. Thank you all for your get well wishes and support. You guys are sooooo sweet. :) I think recovery is always slower than yo actually think it will be. So thanks again.
I seriously can't believe it is December 11th already!! 2 weeks until Christmas!?!?! Are you all done with your shopping? I just have to get my Christmas cards out and mail off a few packages to our families who live too far away. We miss them all!
Anyways.... may have to post some scrappy wish list here soon. Have you SEEN the new Basic Grey Bittersweet collection? And I also think I may need to have a giveaway soon.... I am in the mood to give... and give some more... so stay tuned... by for now!!

5 comments:

Tiffany Martin (onehuntinchick) said...

Love the card...glad your back in action!!! Keep Healing!! Def. you need to post a wish list...hehe and dont keep me waiting....lol....I have missed YOU!!!

Julie Magallanes said...

Yay...you are better :) I really really miss hanging out! Can we please get together in January (after the hectic holidays) on a morning you have free...i'll bring Starbucks and we can chat. I miss you!

Cindy Tobey said...

Pretty card! Fun and bright. Glad you are recovering sweetie. Hope you are 100% soon! ((hugs))

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I love your card, Kristin!! And that new photo of you is awesome!!!

Sherry Wright said...

What a fun card, glad you're felling better! ((hugs))