Friday, December 18, 2009

Craft Room Part Deux

OK..... found some before pics. This was embellishment alley for awhile. I now have a long desk (which I PROMISE to post pics of once I clean it up.....) on the left hand side of the wall.
Just PART of the mess we made while we unpacked.... YIKES!
We have a king size bed on the far side with a nightstand and dresser for our guests....
A very large closet for my patterned paper and stamps.... and alphas and all sorts of stuff. It is even MORE full now.... this was in the beginning... More random shelves.... I still have TONS of stuff to hang up.... it is on Trafton's honey-do list. :)
Just some fun buttons and albums and random stuff....
Flowers and Cuttlebug goodies and a shelf with my favorite things. My niece Ashley, painted that cute pink bird in water colors..... yep..... she's only 8 years old and she rocks it already!!
Another view of my cardstock and storage bins....
And A HUUUUUGE thank you to my friend Tiffany who flew out and BUSTED HER HUMP getting this out of the basement and into my room!! I owe you a BIG one cutie pie!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Martin (onehuntinchick) said...

ohhhh friend!!!! IT WAS MY PLEASURE!!! I WOULD DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW MUCH BETTER IT HAS GOTTEN!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

Beth said...

I love it, Kristin. It turned out fantastic!!! It is so bright and colorful and so very Kristin.