Friday, December 18, 2009

Part ONE of my craft room.....

OK.... first peek of the new craft room. First off, once I had it all unpacked and in ONE area.... I was appauled at myself. It was shoved in every nook and cranny in California and now it is actually in a condensed area!! But yes.... there have been MANY boxes for donations and friends. I think I could have saved a LITTLE money on the moving of it all had I had time to go through it in California.....
My $2.50 White Christmas tree.... I plan to change the theme throughout the year.

There will be more pics to follow.... still organizing....

4 comments:

Cozart Family said...

Your craft room looks more like a craft store! I love it. So bright and cheerful. Can't wait to come and stay in it! :)

Charlene said...

Mouth watering beautiful!! Love the colors!

Tiffany Martin (onehuntinchick) said...

LOL!!!!!! IN MY OPINION.......AND I KNOW IT COUNTS.....(LOL) THIS IS THE BEST ROOM IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Melissa said...

I see my K! I love it :) So jealous too!!