Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Made By Chance

OK.... get ready to hyperventilate over all of this cuteness....
Click here: Made By Chance
This is my friend Chance and she is an AWESOMELY self taught seamstress who just opened her very own etsy shop. I am sooooo proud of her!!! I know she is going to just do GREAT!! Check out her adorable items for sale..... she makes me want to learn how to sew!!
Very purty hair pins/flowers:
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE twirly skirts for girls: I love this one.... I think I need one!! Pure polka dot heaven!! I looooooooooooooove this bright and fun reversible headband!! Check out these adorable crayon totes for kids!! TOO CUTE!
And I love this banner.... so bright and fun.... Now go spend some time in her shop!! She is so creative!!

3 comments:

Chance said...

Thanks for the shout out! You are too stinkin' kind!

Charlene said...

Really nice, really colorful and really cute and fun!!

Tiffany Martin (onehuntinchick) said...

those are so awesome!!!! i will def!! check her out!! thanks kristin!!!!