Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Festival at the elementary school

Here are my mini ninjas before we went to their school's Fall Festival. I volunteered to work a few games that night while Trafton took them around to play the games. It was SUCH a great success for the school. I almost had a full bucket of money within the first hour at my booth. It was jam packed with kiddoes and everyone looked so great. It was a very fun and safe night for Flagstone!! Here are some pictures from the evening. :)

The lollipop tree.... Landon hit this game up a couple of times..... Doing the cake walk in his kindergarten class....
Mason as a ninja master at the carnival.....
Getting into character juuuuust a little bit....
Our friends and neighbors.... yes... we have some cutie little girls in our neighborhood. Lucky boys!!
And Mason attacking me before going to the fall festival....

More Halloween pics to come!! :)

1 comment:

Cindy Tobey said...

Such cuties! Great costumes!