Thursday, February 10, 2011

My First Cake Pops....

For the Super Bowl, I decided to try out this whole cake pop thing. I was going to **attempt** to make footballs but with white chocolate? I nixed that idea. I was actually surprised how easy these were... You bake a cake, crumble it, add frosting to the mix and roll out the balls (or whatever shapes you like). Chill (mine sat out on the back porch and chilled in the chilly weather). Melt chocolate and add the sticks.... and dip away.... Have to learn to make my pops a little prettier though.
Not the prettiest girls at the dance but definitely the best tasting..... wait... that sounded bad....
You know what I mean. Would love to keep practicing these and get better and better at them. My hubby and kids won't mind me practicing them either!!

2 comments:

Chance said...

You crack me up! I look forward to your posts everyday!

Cozart Family said...

Love them, I have heard a bunch of people making these. You can even forget the sticks and make cake balls. I might try them for the next party at Amy's school. xoxoxox