Monday, January 9, 2012

THANK YOU TIFFANY!!!

My friend is awesome. She is super inspirational and always gets my mind focused... especially when it comes to family. :) It is a wonderful thing since my mind seems to be going in a million different directions on a daily basis.
So I bought a ONE MONTH dry erase board to organize our meals and actually USE all of the food that I buy at the store. It has worked for week one. It was actually successful KNOWING what was going to happen each day. It also helped the kids know so they didn't give me the usual, "We don't want that!" or "We had a hamburger for lunch!!"
So here comes Miss Tiffany with:
30 MEALS IN A DAY
This girl made 32 meals in ONE day for $357.00 Amazing or what?
So I am going to try this and I will let you know the progress of it. :)
We were talking about even doing this with a few of your own favorite recipes.
I am so in. I felt good about giving my kids a homecooked meal at least 6 days out of the week. Now tonight is leftovers...that equals NO COOKING for me!!! :) So check out this website and see if it is a good fit for your brood. The programs even will make out a grocery list for you!! REALLY? I love these folks!!

30 MEALS IN A DAY