Sunday, May 18, 2008

You should see the OTHER guy.....




Landon had a BAD accident today. Poor little man! He kept playing around on the laundry hamper and I kept telling him he was going to fall....well.... the next thing I know, he was getting launched off the basket and RIGHT into the corner of our coffee table. He was so tough though! He cried for a couple of minutes and has been a trooper ever since. It realllllly started swelling after he woke up from a nap but doesn't seem to bother him too much. I don't EVEN want to see what it looks like tomorrow.... keep him in your thoughts!!

4 comments:

Cindy F said...

OWWIEEEEEE! Wow, that's quite the shiner! Poor Landy. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Beth said...

aaaaaaahhhhhhh, poor Landy!!! Give him big hugs and kisses for me!!! Hope he is better quick!

twinsand2boys said...

Poor little guy! That looks like it hurt pretty bad!

Cindy Tobey said...

Oh man! Poor Landon! I'm glad the puffiness isn't bothering him.

((hugs))