Saturday, September 12, 2009

A bit obsessed lately...

with baking and cupcakes. The thing I have to master now is how to bake in high altitudes. Some things have been pretty while other things I have made were kinds flat. So I promise to post some pictures of the pretty ones once I master it. I can't wait til Tiffany comes in October....she is a master baker/decorator and I am going to bribe her to show me the ropes!
These adorable cupcake cups can be found at www.bakeitpretty.com. It is a dangerous place to shop though!!
HAD to get the lightning bolt....don't ya think? Bake It Pretty has a ton of cookie cutters that are fabulous as well!! OK... bye for now...

2 comments:

Tiffany Martin (onehuntinchick) said...

AHHHHHH I LOVE ALL THOSE CUTE PAPERS!!! OMG I am a baker, but i dont know anything about high altitudes!!! Now im scared!! lol cant wait to ge check out that website though......ill let you know the damage you have cause when I am done! :)

Melissa said...

We got the cutest cupcake cookie cutters at Crate and Barrel you need them!