Sunday, September 13, 2009

Monkeyin' around...

Our very sweet friends, Julia and Hugo (and adorable kids Clarissa and Aaron) live in Colorado Springs. So we have gotten together with them a couple of times and have had a blast each time. I look forward to hanging out with them in the future.So Friday night, they came with their arms full of gifts!! The kids LOVED these!! They can't wait for hot chocolate season!! Aren't they adorable?? They have a few other animals as well at Pier One, however, the monkeys are Super appropriate for the boys!!
And last but CERTAINLY not LEAST...a VERRRRRRRY Happy Birthday today to one one my bestest friends in the world!!! I love you Beth! Thanks for the endless laughter, love and support over the last few years!! I am sooooo lucky that you are in my life!! Have a great day!! You deserve it!

PS. Ya think I need some new pics of you Beth? Look how TINY Annabella is!!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Happy Belated Bday beth!