Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Gifts

This was an altered wooden frame I did for our friend's daughter/our "daughter" too.... Devynn. She is 13 and has a more "sophisticated" bedroom now... So sad. But it matched well and she loved it. The paper is Prima as well as the flower. I glitter misted the heck out of the Eiffel Tower, key and white flower. It is purple and very glimmery. Added some glittery swirls and black rhinestones to the rest of it. Black tulle to finish the wire hanger....
This was really cuter in person. The colors from this Prima line was perfect for a teenage room. A quick Hello Kitty mini album for my sweet niece Ashley.... Just a little keepsake for her and her "girls". I made a Halloween album for my sister in-law Alison but totally forgot to take pictures of it... DUH.... just too busy this year!!



This is a letter "R" I altered for my Yankee loving nephew, Ryan.... I heard he was pretty excited about it.... PHEW..... The letter A for my niece Ashley.... she LOVES peace signs right now.
These are hand rolled fabric flowers that I made to put on top of the black tulle that I wrapped the A in.... I have several blisters to show for them too.

And those were a few of my hand made gifts. I have some cute trays to finish for some loved ones.... someday. Made a few calenders for the Hayne side too. So glad to use up some products. VERY fun stuff!

1 comment:

Tiffany Martin (onehuntinchick) said...

YOU ARE TOO TALENTED FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!! YOU MAKE THIS WORLD A PRETTIER PLACE!!!!