Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What makes me happy right now....

This more than fabulous scrapbook line from
CratePaper One of my more favorite releases this CHA.....
This is Emma's Shop..... the girl line from Crate... Homemade caramels..... YUM YUM YUM.....
This very pretty rainbowy happy layout.....
Wigwam socks.... COULD NOT live in Colorado without them.....

These adorable and colorful stick pins by
This very cute purse..... must find it again.....somewhere on etsy....
Hydraulic Jeans.... saw them on my friend Tiffany and she looked absolutely hot!! :) Had to get some and now I feel slightly hot when I wear them. :)
I would love to say I was the body double for these images but I was unfortunately not available on the day of the shoot.....
The Metropolitan Kit from Studio Calico (December Release).... just makes me happy.... This cute little bat....
Cute cute cuuuuuuuuuuuute bobbin bracelet.... LOVE IT!!
Fiskar's Cloud punch.... comes in Xlarge and Large..... a necessity for any crafter.... ;)And that is it for today.... my little tid bits of happiness....

1 comment:

Tiffany Martin (onehuntinchick) said...

MUST......HAVE.......TOY.........BOX.......COLLECTION!!!!!!!!LOL TOO CUTE!! I LOVE ALL YOUR HAPPIENESS AND THANKS FOR SHARING!!! I WAS STARTING TO GO THROUGH WITHDRAWLS!!!!