Monday, January 3, 2011

Randomness

Here was our New Year Day sunrise off of our deck.... yes... I was up THAT early.

The boys on Christmas Eve night.... they were so excited for Santa to come. Milk and cookies out....carrots for the reindeer.... and sugar high/crash after Candle Light service at church.... in bed by 9:30. And THAT was a miracle in itself.
Self portrait January 2011.... hopefully you haven't forgotten what I look like yet. And yes... that was New Year's Day... PJs and NO MAKE UP!!! December was a crazy month and all we did was veg for most of the day.... IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!

There are a couple of things that I want to do with this blog this year. I love the "Wordless Wednesdays" on most blogs. It is usually a picture that needs no words at all. Sometimes funny, sometimes touching, sometimes inexplicable.... we'll see where this takes us this year.

I also plan to post projects I do, kids crafts and just me trying to be artsy every once in a great while....

And this whole self portrait thingy.... I DISLIKE pictures of myself ...especially lately but should probably document somewhere in here that the boys' mommy ACTUALLY exists. So I am shooting for a couple of self portraits a month... we'll see if I can stay true to that one too!! :)

So that's it for now... crafty post to follow. :)