Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!  Hope it was a safe and happy one!!
My traditional cake pops for the family....and I know.... I'm a fool.... what can I say?
 Wendy and I.... :)
 Yes... the boys found a snake in the yard...
 Here is a picture of my sis in law Lori.  She came up from Texas and we have had SO much fun.
 Best buddies for 24 years... that's a loooong time!
 My sweet nephew, Jordan.... one of the 3 boys I managed to get a pic of!
 Sweet Lucas.... He looks like a little A Rod.  :)
 And yes... good ol' Landon flipping on the water slide... this boy stops my heart quite a few times a day... and he is the accident prone one...  hmmmmm...


We had a great 4th of July....barring the ban on all fireworks.  :(  I hiked the Rock in the morning with one additional hike and my sweet brother in law flew in today from Texas.  We celebrated with our traditional cake pops...some water fun ....a cool snake find... and good friends.  The fires are slowly getting to be fully contained so thank you for all the emails and concern.  We are good!!  XO, Kris

No comments: