Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Wild Beast Feast

OK.... yes... there was a lot of beasts that were eaten... elk, duck, frog legs (bleck), squirrel (seriously?), fish, venison...then there was normal stuff like hot dogs and sliders... more my speed.
My friend Teresa and Weston (I have a crush on him... bigtime).
The kids had sooo much fun just playing on the tramp and getting in water fights.
Here's Mason and his good friend Keaton...
Myself...Lonie and Meghan.
Brookie after the water fight (boys won....) and Landon stealing yet another brownie...
Kellee and her sweet babies...
 Good friends Jason, Tiffany and James.
 Keith.... always flirtin' with the camera...
 More sweet kiddoes...
 I swear Mason has grown at least 5 inches this summer... ugh... Stop already!!
 Nonstop gun action...
 Lots of love and loooots of dancing was to be had...
 Pink cowboy boots were worn by all.... ;)
 The Paxton family was awesome and fun... aaaand I fell in love with their twins.  **sigh**
 Landon ate a million frog legs... was scared he might croak.... ha!
And some more pretty girls, Shelby and Sonja.... The Wild Beast Feast was so much fun and we always look forward to spending time with all of our good friends. ;)
 And the craziest this girl got was the duck.... made especially for me by Brad... my sweet Louisiana boy.  :)  It was actually my favorite... aside from the margaritas Steve made... :)
And that was our wild and crazy Saturday!  So much fun!

No comments: