Saturday, March 24, 2012

My girls!!

I will be in my comfort zone... my little piece of heaven... in a few days. I am going to be hanging out with just about the BEST girls in the world. This is the piece that is missing out here in Colorado... I will be on a mission to sell the idea of moving to every one of these girls.... I seriously can't wait to see them.
And if you get me in a certain kind of mood.... which these girls tend to get me in.... you may catch a RARE glimpse of Mr. Fire Marshall Bill.... he is scary looking and very loud. I can't imagine NOT doing it around these girls... and look at the way Ronan is looking at me.... how could I not make those sweet girls laugh, right? Even if it does make me look like I have lost my ever loving mind!!!
I CAN'T FLIPPIN' WAIT!!!!

No comments: