Monday, March 26, 2012

My Grandpa Jack and Grandma June

My Grandfather with his 4 kids: Roger, Charlene, Grant and Dean.

~Circa1956~

On their honeymoon in Lake Arrowhead, California... Circa 1944
At 6' 6", he played for the US Navy basketball team. (nice shorts Gramps)
What a great couple, right? I miss them both very much.

What a handsome sailor. He was the greatest man I have ever known.

And that was just a peek into some of the family archives on the Follis side. I am on a mission to get the correct names, dates and locations of these awesome memories.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Your grandmother is Beautiful! And a very handsome grandpa too.

Sheri said...

Your grandmother is Beautiful! And a very handsome grandpa too.

Chance said...

I love old family photos! Such a cherished treasure to be blessed with!