Saturday, May 26, 2012

Funny stuff

This is just simply WRONG... and funny... 

Molly's costume this Halloween... I think it's a must....
 This is just funny...very witty... I'd give him money for that one!
 Funny.... so typical, right?
This is just funny... took me a second... but funny.
 Pretty slick....can't say I haven't thought of that....
 What's with me and these next to Star Wars pics.... my boys have a big influence on me. :)
 Very creative.... and probably very warm.
 I couldn't help myself with this one... perfect picture.... perfect quote....
 HA!
 Now that's a smmmmmaaaaaaarrrrrrrrt turtle...
I'm not quite sure what kind of a mood I was in when looking at this pictures... just lots of silly, random stuff that was seen on pinterest during a sleep deprived night.  :)
And this last one... this goes out to all the moms and dads that have KILLED themselves in the dark, in the middle of the night, by stepping on the world's hardest, sharpest, man made piece of plastic.

No comments: