Thursday, May 24, 2012

Guilty Secret

 If I were a terrible, horrible axe murdering fiend... and I was on death row... awaiting my much deserved penalty.... and I was given ONE last food request.... it would be SCREAMING YELLOW ZONKERS.  Which... by the awful way... has been out of production for years....literally... I have no idea what type of Freudian connection I have to this buttery, sweet snack... (that is without a doubt as sinful as all the people I chopped up with said axe)....but I have to say...when I found out that it has possibly made a comeback... I think I whimpered.  Honestly.  At Walgreens....nationwide....as of May 15th.  UGH.... the inner fat chick in me...the apparently axe wielding fat chick in me....wants to hop in my car first thing tomorrow and validate that this glorious rumor is true.  PLEASE let it be true....and the skinner, healthier, -30 lbs., **happier** me hopes to God it is a terrible, heinous lie!! 

I will keep you posted...

No comments: