Friday, April 13, 2012

Best Part of California... continued....

Seeing my very best girls in the whole wide world... as well as lots of our family and friends... We had soooo much fun!! Thanks for hosting a great party Kim... we had so much fun!! We also got to see Jas and James play ball for a little while. We miss playing with them.... And we also got to party with them for a little bit at the Shulty household.... And my silly, funny, chin biting Ronin... so cute.Hmmmm.... I wonder where Noni gets her goofiness... from her gorgeous Mommy maybe??And of course my mama again. LOVE YOU!!!Landon... and his dream car.... Mason and his best friend Jason. They miss each other and had a blast together!And Sheri's cutie pie boys!!!I miss them so much too!Craig and.... ummm.... Jack.







Getting to see the Stafford boys really made our trip too!! We got to see them in December but a trip to California would mean nothing without seeing them for an evening of fun!!Mason and Dylan... best buddies for years and years now. They love each other! And of course my very best friend in the world.... my mama!! I miss her more than anything and would have her move out here in a heartbeat... but for now... I will take what I can get and make sure we make the best of our times together. :) Doesn't she look FABULOUS?!?!Awwwww.... Mr. Michael.... he keeps my sanity, this boy. Soooooo nice seeing my brother from another mother. :) We so need these boys in our life!!And what's a trip to California if we don't go to Shogun with my Daddy??? I miss him so much too. We get to see him sometime after he retires this summer. Can't wait!!! So it sounds like I miss everyone A LOT...LOL. We had a great time and Colorado needs you all to move out here with us. Please.... pretty please.....with a cherry on top?

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Come back! We miss you. You're mom looks great!

Sheri said...

Ooops...."YOUR"