Monday, April 2, 2012

California Trip...part one

This was the priority once we set foot on my Mom's property.... pool time... and it didn't matter that it was colder in California than it was in Colorado.... they were ready...
Landon was only brave enough for the jacuzzi.... that was as far as he would go.....
Priority number one for me? Go meet Cousin Lisa's itty bitty baby... Olivia Ann... she almost made me want to have another one... she is precious and she loves me.... I'm her favorite...she told me. She smells like heaven and she is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats Mike and Lisa!!!
And this was the EXACT moment that we fell in love with each other...***sigh*** sitting in my old living room in La Verne.... love at first sight!!
And then Mom had to come back in the picture and steal her away from me.... oh whatever Lisa... she smiled for me first... and you KNOW it.... :)
See? Right there.... on my camera... and I swear I didn't photoshop that in the slightest!!!
And she has the most perfect feet... and lungs on her.
Yes... there was a photo shoot happening... I simply cannot help it......
So after my baby fix, we were off to the happiest place on earth.... and maybe the rainiest too.
We went to Anaheim Sunday night before we spent 3 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.... it was Bubba Gump on night one. And it was a monsoon outside....
Mason is BARELY wanting to take pictures with me anymore so I snapped a few before he became too embarrassed and wanted me to stop snapping away.... And what is Bubba Gump's without posing with the running shoes and box of chocolates, right?
So now I only have 500 more pictures to go through.... I thought it would be fun to show the start of our trip though.... stay tuned....

No comments: