Thursday, April 5, 2012

Disney Land...Part deux

Mickey is everywhere... and Landon looooved meeting him. But only him...
He even made it in the pretzel world. Iceland Poppies... one of my favorite flowers... they don't grow in Colorado easily. I tried.
And here we have Big Thunder Mountain... top 3 for both kids... On the ride with Mason... he had a blast and loves to go fast like his Mommy!! The Matterhorn was closed for renovation... so sad. The boys would've loved it.





Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.... it is a classic.
Man they tried hard... but no luck... no King Arthurs today...
I love the colors of the new rocket ship ride in Tomorrowland. I still remember the old school version of this ride. The boys enjoyed this one too.OK... this is the coolest part of Disneyland as far as I am concerned... it is much more creative and whimsical and adventurous... :)This was 4 out 5 kids' first time on the Jungle Cruise.... and the corny jokes never get old..."Looks like these guys get the point!!" Ha! Liam always hams it up for his Aunt Kristin.... :)



And yes... I still have A LOT of pictures to sort through... and


California Adventure was the NEXT day... ***sigh***

No comments: